Nestled in a rainforest, facing the pounding surf and with absolute privacy, Ocean Farm is like nothing you have ever seen before. The house was designed by renowned Sydney architect, Espie Dodds and recently updated by the owners. The house sleeps a maximum of 8 people:
* Master Bedroom, en-suite, king-size bed. The master bedroom is semi-detached from the rest of the house, offering extra privacy and seclusion.
* Master Guest, ensuite, kingsize bed. Slide back the north facing doors and you will see rainforest, open the easterly doors and you see the Pacific Ocean.
* Guest Room, king-size bed. With built-ins and views over the Pacific.
* Guest Room, 2 single beds. With built-ins and views over the Pacific.
* Open plan living dining sitting room. Huge yet intimate and will fill you with a sense of relaxation.
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with professional coffee machine, drinks fridge, modern gas cooker, quality cooking equipment
* Huge separate Rumpus / Media Room - with home cinema and games.
* Wi-fi included
* Full security and back to base alarms
* Home cinema for DVD and Foxtel (3 metre screen).
* 150 sq m of Balconies
* Internal atrium / BBQ area and Gas BBQ
* Huge fully stocked fireplace
* The manager (who is also a part time policeman - really), lives on the property to help you with questions or maintenance.